The settings outside of the modes and the Word Flipper can be found on the right side of the screen by clicking the gear icon. It has been circled in red in the image below:
When you click on the gear icon, it will bring up a list of settings you can change on the right:
What do each of the settings do?
There are two settings groups. The first, "Paraphrase", are settings that modify what the AI does in the paraphraser. These settings are:
- Paraphrase quotations: When this box is checked, the AI will paraphrase sentences in quotations.
- Use contractions: If this box is checked, the AI will use contractions such as "don't", "can't", "shouldn't", etc. Unchecking the box will disable the use of these kinds of words, and will instead have them appear as "do not", "cannot", "should not", etc.
- English dictionary: Clicking on this will show a drop down menu of the English language dictionaries you can use. Currently, we offer American English, UK English, and Australian English.
The second group of settings, "Interface", affects the visuals you see in the paraphraser. These settings are:
- Use yellow highlight: This changes the highlight color of the sentence you have selected in the paraphraser from blue to yellow.
- Show tooltips: Unchecking this box will prevent tooltips from being shown.
- Show legend: Unchecking this box will hide the color legend.
- Show changed words: Unchecking this box will stop changed words from being colored orange in your results.
- Show structural changes: Unchecking this box will stop structural changes from being highlighted in yellow in your results.
- Show longest unchanged words: Unchecking this box will stop the longest unchanged part of your results from being colored blue.
Article is closed for comments.