Teachers expect students to practice integrity and academic honesty, and so does QuillBot. Teachers want students to form original and authentic ideas, and they expect students, especially those in college or university, to cite their sources properly. Distinguished professors have lost their job over this! QuillBot promotes the use of citations which credit the author and conform to the various accepted styles used by educators, such as MLA, APA, and the Chicago Manual of Style.
Essay Best Practices
- Allocate time for research, writing and editing your work
- Take good notes and follow your teacher’s note taking guidelines
- Record original work URLs in your research to use for citations
- Take the time to fully understand your paper’s concepts and main points
- Use QuillBot to help paraphrase your own work
- Cite all sources wherever they come from: traditional resource, a peer’s paper, QuillBot, and videos
You can also read the QuillBot blog for more information and tips on writing successfully in your courses.
Please sign in to leave a comment.